Start Date: August 2024
End Date: On going.
Description: Our international school is looking for an experienced bilingual Director of Operations, with a demonstrable senior leadership and team management experience in schools. The person will be responsible for a number of departments, overall safety and risk management, and compliance with code and regulations. The Director of Operations also discusses and organizes the budget of the departments in collaboration with and under the guidance of the Director of Finance and assures that the departments are operating within the established budgetary limits given by the Head of Finance and Accounting.
- Operations Management and Analytical Skills
- Experience in Team Management and Budgeting
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Operations Management or a related field
- Experience. Minimum (5) years of recent overall high-level management experience in operations and safety at school
- Fluent in Italian and English, German is a plus
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 8 to 5.
Salary: Approximately 100.000 CHF annually.