Current & Recent Tutoring Jobs - frequently updated
Summer Nanny/Tutor in Sardinia on a Yacht -open UPDATED: EMT but someone who also speaks Italian
Published: 14 March 2018
Location: Sardinia, Italy
Category: Live-in Nanny/Tutor
Job Type: Full-time
Dates: Beginning of July to the end of August, 2018
Description: English speaking nanny/tutor, who also speaks Italian, to work and play with two children, 9 and 7 years old. The high-profile family is looking for a sporty, flexible and professional person.
- Great swimmer, no sea sickness
- Comfortable residing on a yacht
- Improve children’s English level is top priority, which can be done though various activities and a few structured lesson plans.
- Not required, but it is preferred if candidates have prior ESL teaching experience
Working hours: Full-time, days off in July are Thursday afternoons and all day on Sunday. For August the nanny will be working without a day off.
Accommodation: on a yacht, personal bedroom/cabin with bathroom
Salary: Depends on Experience and Credentials
Nanny/Tutor of 2 Children in Milano 2 - shared sep apart provided
Cherished VIP Client - open
Published: 15 February 2018
Location: Milano 2, Italy (strong international community on the edge of Milan (15 minutes to the centre)
Category: Childcare Jobs (Nannies)
Job Type: Live Out but shared apartment provided with another employee
Start Date: September 2018
- Work for a large and lovely family
- EMT nanny is needed to care for 2 children: 11 yr girl, 9 yr boy
-The 2 children are attending a British school from 8am to 4pm. You are required to collect them and to assist with the children, along with mum, during the afternoons. Often the mother is traveling or occupied, and in those cases you will be providing sole care for the children.
- Not required to look after the other 3 children, 2 attending London universities and the 16 yrs old girl is attending an International school in Milan
Working Hours: Monday to Friday from 3.30 - 8:00 pm, with 2 afternoons until 8.45 (because of sporting activity). You are required to work on Saturday from 10 am to 8 pm. Sunday always free and one weekend free per month.
Salary: €1.800 + separate shared apartment